How to Register Online
Online registration process
Clients wishing to register online must first contact our registration desk to create and activate an account (if you're a new client) and receive an online registration access code.
You may contact the registration desk in the following ways:
- Calling our registration desk @ 604.664.1636 ext. 0
- Visiting the centre at 1120 Brunette Avenue, Coquitlam
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- Home address, City, Province, Postal Code
- Home phone, email address
- First name, last name, gender, date of birth, health concerns or special needs for each person on the account (if none, please indicate so)
- Indicate if you will allow photos to be taken of yourself and/or your children for promotional purposes. Photos will not be lent or sold to any outside party.
Incomplete information may delay your account creation and activation.
Once you have your access code, you may register for all sessional classes, workshops and art camps online through Active Network by clicking the orange Register Now button to the right of each page. Please be advised that an online registration fee applies for this service. Only Visa or MasterCard are accepted for online payments.